Baby Girl Monthly Baby Stickers Style #146
Baby month stickers are a great way to track your baby’s growth through the first year. These monthly milestone stickers are a must have for every new mom. Place a photo sticker on your baby’s one piece bodysuit, snap a photo and you have a perfect way to document your baby’s growth from month to month. Our monthly stickers make a perfect shower gift for expectant mothers.
Baby stickers come in styles for both baby girl and baby boy. All stickers come precut and are approximately 4 inches in diameter which fit perfectly on baby’s bodysuit. They are printed with a high quality LaserJet printer and come in a white matte finish. They are packaged in resealable cellophane packages which are great for gift giving. All orders are shipped in flat rigid mailers to prevent them bending during shipping.
There are a few different ordering options that are available to you.
- The 1-12 Month Set includes 12 stickers for Months 1-12
- The 13-24 Month Set includes 12 stickers for Months 13-24
- The Milestone Set includes 12 Stickers with Baby's Firsts on them (I Can Crawl, I Can Walk, I Can Sit Up, I Can Roll Over, Slept All Night, First Outing, First Smile, First Food, First Haircut, First Tooth, First Word, and First Laugh)
- The First Year Just Born Set includes 16 stickers with the Just Born Sticker, Weeks 1-3 and Months 1-12
- The 1-24 Month Set includes 24 stickers for Months 1-24
- The First Year Complete Set includes 28 stickers with the Just Born Sticker, Weeks 1-3, Months 1-12 and the Milestone Set
- The First 24 Month Complete Set includes 40 stickers with the Just Born Sticker, Weeks 1-3, Months 1-24 and the Milestone Set
I strive to give you fast shipping and great customer service. If you have any questions, problems or concerns, just message me and I will get back to you ASAP. I want every customer to be satisfied!!
**Please note that due to different screen resolutions, stickers may vary slightly in color than what is shown on your screen. Baby stickers should be used under adult supervision only and should never be left on baby unattended**